Bournemouth Stag Weekends
Welcome to Bournemouth, one of the South Coast's ultimate destinations for an unforgettable stag do. Whether you're seeking an adrenaline-fuelled adventure, epic night out or simply a great time with the boys, we have all the best Bournemouth stag do ideas for you. Bournemouth is the perfect playground for a stag party, offering a vibrant coastal city atmosphere, stunning beaches, and a wide array of activities and entertainment options. Get ready to explore our handpicked selection of stag-friendly accommodations and exciting activities that will ensure your stag weekend is nothing short of legendary. Let the adventure begin!
On the hunt for the best stag-pad to act as your base for a weekend of excitement? Bournemouth has plenty of stag-friendly houses; from lavish houses with hot tubs and large social areas, to budget friendly town-houses that are just minutes away from the city centre and all the best night spots. Whatever you need, we're here to help your source your Bournemouth stag accommodation.
Why 100,000 guests have celebrated with us
⁕ Best prices guaranteed: Found a better rate for a similar package, let us know and we’ll beat it.
⁕ Flexible group size: We don’t need your final numbers until 8 weeks prior to your event, an estimate will do for now.
⁕ 24hr emergency support: We won't leave you high & dry whilst you’re on your event, our 24hr answer-phone line will be on hand whatever the hour.
⁕ Only the best suppliers: Over the last 20 years we’ve discovered the best accommodation, activities and of course, the finest eateries (and drinkeries).
Why have a stag do in Bournemouth?
With seven miles of golden sands and sparkling sea, the vibrant cosmopolitan town of Bournemouth has it all.
Prepare for an unrivalled nightlife experience as you delve into the city's vibrant party scene. From renowned nightclubs like Canvas and DNA Club to trendy bars like Canvas and Revolution, Bournemouth offers an electric atmosphere for epic nights out with your mates.
But it's not just about the nightlife because Bournemouth's stunning sandy beaches that stretch for miles are a major draw for stag parties. The picturesque coastline is bustling all year but the summer months it really comes alive. Lounge on the golden sands, get competitive with a game of beach volleyball or catch the waves with thrilling surfing lesson, or embarking on a hilarious paddleboarding adventure, or for a really exciting adventure take the plunge in a coasteering activity.
If the beach isn't what you seek and you need some more adrenaline pumping Bournemouth stag do ideas, test your driving skills in karting, or visit one of the local outdoor country pursuit sites for some off-road buggy adventures, or clay pigeon shooting.
Every stag weekend in Bournemouth needs to be fuelled, and there are some top-notch restaurants and pubs for your group to indulge in. You'll find exquisite seafood delicacies, wood fire pizza eateries, and some sensational craft beer pubs housing local ales and ciders. You'll be spoilt for choice in Bournemouth and will leave wanting to come back for more.
Top Bournemouth Stag Do Activities to Experience
One of the best reasons to visit Bournemouth on your stag do is the seaside, and it's the ultimate way to kick off your celebrations. Bournemouth's beautiful coastline provides the perfect backdrop for an adrenaline-pumping experience. Learn to ride the waves with a surfing lesson, or go full throttle and jump the waves with a jet skiing experience. For the daring stags, we recommend raising your heart rate with our coasteering experience. For the slightly calmer approach jump onto a paddleboard and drift down the beach, or kayak along the serene waters. Whether you're a watersports beginner or seasoned enthusiast, there are water based activities for all levels and are by far one of the most popular Bournemouth stag party activities.
For the stags that prefer to stay on dry land, Bournemouth has a bunch of exhilarating activities for you to choose from including a fast and furious outdoor karting track, and a country pursuits site where you can drive through scenic trails on quads and tackle courses in 4x4s. Alternatively, for those wanting to release some competitive energy you can head to one of Bournemouth's paintball arenas which is a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
Bournemouth is a paradise for stag parties seeking a drinking-centric experience. You won't find a shortage of pubs and bars each with their own style and ambience for your classic crawl through the city's vibrant streets. We can also recommend beer tasting experiences for those of you that consider yourself true craft lovers. There's also bustling nightlife in Bournemouth and you'll find no shortage of lively clubs and bars to throw some shapes in and groove to the music. If you fancy skipping the queues and guaranteed entry, you can book a VIP club pass for minimal hassle.
One of our newest Bournemouth stag activity offerings that will really kick off your weekend in style is the Bournemouth Boat Party. It's a three hours cruise with a live DJ and a welcome drink to get you started. After you've had your fix of drinks and the biggest tunes played by the DJ, you'll get yourself a free wristband into our of Bournemouth's hottest clubs.
Where are the best nightlife spots in Bournemouth?
1) OLD CHRISTCHURCH ROAD
The centre of Bournemouth's nightlife is located on Old Christchurch Road. Lined with a variety of bars, restaurants and clubs, it's a popular spot for Bournemouth stag parties in the evening and is pretty welcoming. The diversity on this street means there's really a venue for everyone, from cocktail bars to popping live music venues. To name a couple of popular bars, you can find Revolution and DNA Club here.
2) THE TRIANGLE
The Triangle is a hub for nightlife in Bournemouth and needs to be on your radar. Traditional pubs, trendy bars and late-night venues, it's a great place to start or end your evening stag experience.
3) EXETER ROAD
Situated close to Bournemouth Pier, Exeter Road is another lively destination for party-goers and stag groups. You'll find a selection of bars here including lots with outdoor seating areas which are perfect for that summer breeze.
4) POOLE HILL
A street renown for its stylish cocktail bars and chic nightlife venues such as Canvas. This is a top choice for more sophisticated Bournemouth stag nights where you can enjoy tasty cocktails and a sophisticated ambiance.
5) WESTOVER ROAD
Another road well known for it's high-end and upscale bars and restaurants making it an excellent choice for a refined and well behaved stag night out in Bournemouth. It'll be a feast for the senses in Westover Road.
BEST PUBS FOR A STAG DO IN BOURNEMOUTH
- Brewhouse & Kitchen - Stellar selection of handcrafted beers brewed on site. Beer tasting sessions available.
- POST Bier Haus Bar - Bringing a taste of Bavaria to Bournemouth. German style beer hall with a lively atmosphere and a hidden gem for beer lovers.
- O'Neill's - Authentic Irish pub experience and a great place to unwind with liver performances and a pint of Guinness.
- The Inferno - Situated in the heart of Bournemouth, The Inferno is a popular pub with an infectious atmosphere.
- Walkabout - Popular bar amongst the stags, this Australian themed bar has sports screenings and energetic crowd.
- The George Tapps - Popular sports pub with great food choice, selection of beers, and a terrace to soak up the sun.
- Chaplin's & The Cellar Bar - Award winning, quirky alehouse and restaurants. Local beers, beer garden and live music.
MUST SEE ATTRACTIONS AND SIGHTS ON YOUR BOUREMOUTH STAG DO
- Bournemouth Pier - One of the city's most iconic landmarks with panoramic views of the coastline. You'll also find arcade games and the Key West Bar & Grill at the very end of the pier.
- Boscombe Beach - Just east of Bournemouth Pier, known for its vibrant beach huts and surf reef. The perfect relaxed spot for some beach volleyball and competitive games.
- Hengistbury Head - If you're looking for a little adventure, this nature reserve and headland have some gorgeous scenic views. Perfect hiking spot and a coastal gem.
- The Lower Gardens - Lovely Grade II listed park in the heart of Bournemouth. Ideal for a quieter and calmer Bournemouth stag do. You'll find a mini golf course and often live musicians.
THREE TIPS FOR PLANNING YOUR STAG DO IN BOURNEMOUTH
- Embrace the coastal vibes - Take advantage of the stunning coastline and beachside activities. It goes without saying but the best time of year for a Bournemouth stag do is during the summer months. From volleyball and jet skiing, to surf lessons followed by a few beach bevvies and a beach BBQ in the evening.
- Make the most of your rented accommodation - Keep the stag do budget in check and for the things that matter. Make use of your kitchen and social space and get yourself a big food shop and stock up on beers, snacks, and most importantly breakfast (the morning saviour).
- Great public transport and walkable - Bournemouth is well connected by trains and buses, and is a nice walkable city. Unless you're venturing outside the city, you likely won't need a car and can rely on public transport.
Send us a quick enquiry!
Are you looking for self catering accommodation to host a large group? We work with hundreds of property owners across the UK with availability. Let us know below what type of event you're planning and the dates you're interested in booking, as well as your group size, and our Event Specialists will help you find the perfect accommodation to suit your requirements.