Liverpool Hen Weekends
Liverpool is a city known for it's legendary and vibrant nightlife, music scene, and rich cultural heritage, making it the perfect choice for a hen weekend. Whether you're looking to dance the night away at one of the city's many clubs, indulge in some retail therapy at Liverpool ONE shopping centre, or soak up some local culture, there's no shortage of Liverpool hen do ideas for you to choose from. With so much to see and do, it's no wonder it's one of the most popular UK hen destinations.
Liverpool Hen Do Accommodation
Hen do accommodation in Liverpool is extravagant, rich and inviting. Most of our hen accommodation options are located centrally in the city, or just a short drive or taxi away. These properties are made to feel like home away from home, with lavish and comfortable furnishings, and large social spaces to host your friends and have the best hen do possible in lively Liverpool.
For group sizes over 25 guests, Stadia House is one of our most popular Liverpool hen accommodation options. The house oozes charm and luxury.
Why have a hen do in Liverpool?
Frequently mentioned in the UK's best hen party destinations, Liverpool is a cosmopolitan party city through and through. It's difficult to know where to begin planning your Liverpudlian hen party because there is an overwhelming amount of ideas and activities to choose from.
TOP LIVERPOOL HEN DO ACTIVITIES TO EXPERIENCE
- Cocktail Making Masterclass - One of the best activities to get your Liverpool hen party started. Not only is this experience a chance to learn how to make some lush drinks, but a cocktail masterclass allows your group of hens to bond and have a laugh together - especially great for large groups who don't know each other. You'll be guided through the experience my a professional mixologist and yes, you will be drinking all of those concoctions. You'll leave with a smile on your face and wobble in your step.
- Bottomless Brunch - Are you even on a hen do if you're not booked onto at least one bottomless brunch? Dine, drink, catch up and laugh. You can expect all your usuals; eggs benedict, avocado on toast, pancakes, and of course, plenty of prosecco or mocktails. Bottomless brunch will leave you energised and ready to continue your Liverpool hen do.
- Life Drawing - A creative hen party activity that combines artistry with cheekiness. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun as you and your group of hens all interpret and draw a nude male model. This experience will leave you with both funny moments and your own unique drawings!
- Old School Sports Day - Take a nostalgic trip back in time and experience the classic school sports day games with a new found energy. This will bring out your inner-kid and is a fantastic team bonding game whilst also bringing out the competitive side of all of your hens. Compete in teams and bounce, run, spin, throw and jump your way to victory!
- Bespoke Dance Classes - For the ladies that are looking for an energetic Liverpool hen experience, take part in a bespoke dance class, let loose and learn some new moves together - perfect for showcasing at the clubs in the evening. A professional dance instructor will guide you through a dance style of your choice. Try some spicy Salsa or Dirty Dancing, or choreographed routines from hit singles like Beyonce's Single Ladies, and the Spice Girls.
BEST NIGHTLIFE AREAS IN BRIGHTON FOR YOUR HEN PARTY
1) The Ropewalks & Seel Street
The Ropewalks district is a popular destination for Liverpool hen parties, offering an eclectic mix of bars and clubs. Seel Street is one of the most popular spots, boasting a variety of venues, including Popworld playing all the 90's hits to the present day, and Modo with their impressive cocktail menu and impressive outdoor heated space found in Concert Square.
Another popular bar and club, Alma de Cuba. This former church has been converted into a stunning bar and restaurant, offering a unique atmosphere with its vibrant carnival theme and live entertainment.
2) The Baltic Triangle
The Baltic Triangle is another must-visit area for hen dos, with a reputation for being home to some of the city's best bars and clubs. Popular venues include Camp and Furnace, a versatile space that combines food, drink, and entertainment, and Constellations, a trendy bar and event space with a focus on sustainability and community. The Baltic Market is also a popular spot for foodies, offering a variety of street food stalls and bars.
3) The Cavern Quarter
No trip to Liverpool would be complete without a visit to the iconic Cavern Quarter, the birthplace of The Beatles. The area boasts a variety of bars and live music venues, including the famous Cavern Club, where The Beatles first made their name. Other popular venues in the area include The Jacaranda, a quirky bar with a laid-back atmosphere, and The Grapes, a traditional pub with a historic connection to The Beatles.
4) Albert Dock
One of Liverpool's most iconic attractions located on the city's waterfront and comprising the largest collection of Grade I listed buildings in the country. Albert Dock is home to trendy bars and restaurants with a gorgeous view of the waterfront. This is a popular go-to area for classy hen groups that want to sip wine and cocktails before heading on to some of Liverpool's livelier clubbing areas.
MUST SEE ATTRACTIONS AND SIGHTS ON YOUR LIVERPOOL HEN DO
We recognise that your Liverpool hen do is likely to consist of a lot of alcohol based activities, but there is plenty of sights to see and attractions to visit during any down time you have. Liverpool has some of the biggest and best museums in the country, huge shopping centres, and a host of events across the calendar year.
For the sophisticated hen parties that like a touch of history, science, arts and heritage, there are four major museums for you to choose from.
The World Museum features a wealth of exhibitions including a Planetarium and Aquarium, plus a host of rich history collections from Ancient Egypt and the Jurassic age. The Museum of Liverpool lies on the city's waterfront with even more of the world's diverse and fascinating history. The Tate Liverpool is a third excellent choice displaying British art dating back to the 16th century to the present day.
Liverpool's waterfront district is steeped in history and is one of the city's most iconic areas, boasting stunning views of the River Mersey and the famous Royal Liver Building. The area is a UNESCO World Heritage site and has played a crucial role in the city's history and development. The waterfront is stretches over 6km and includes some of the most notable landmarks including the Beatles statue, and Museum of Liverpool mentioned above. You'll also find plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes offering British and international cuisines with stunning views of the waterfront - the perfect refreshment spot for your hen group.
For the shopaholics in your group the best place to visit is Liverpool ONE. A gigantic shopping and leisure complex and is much more than just a shopping destination. You'll also find some smaller activities and experiences for your hen party such as Escape Rooms, and Junkyard Golf.
Can you really say you've been to Liverpool if you haven't visited the Cavern Quarter? Located in the heart of the city, the area is home to the legendary Cavern Club, the birthplace of the Beatles, and a range of other music venues and bars. The Cavern Quarter has a lively and energetic atmosphere, and is centred around Matthew Street - one of the most popular hen and stag party destinations.
BEST COCKTAIL BARS FOR A LIVERPOOL HEN DO
- The Old Bank - A classy and historic tavern with chandeliers, a great atmosphere and cheap tasty cocktails - perfect for getting the party started.
- Modo Liverpool - Located in Liverpool's party central, Modo is a popular chic bar with outdoor heated spaces and a variety on indoor party spaces and impressive cocktails.
- Peacock Cocktail Bar - Classic and signature cocktails at this vibing party bar.
- The Cavern Club - Birth place of the Beatles and a renowned brick vaulted night club on Matthew Street, hosting live acts all day.
- The Florist - Gorgeous cocktail bar which is a feast for the senses. Fragrant cocktails, daily beats and nightly DJs.
- All Bar One - Stylish bar close to James Street Station. Simply delicious cocktails and food with a great lively atmosphere.
- The Alchemist - Creative cocktail bar with Instagrammable cocktails and plenty of dry ice.