Accommodation : New Forest Hot Tub Cottage – NFT3146
Highlights of the New Forest Hot Tub Cottage
- Accommodates up to 14 guests
- Seven bedrooms (including a Shepherd's Hut)
- Five bathrooms
- Full equipped kitchen
- Private garden with patio, BBQ are and hot tub
- Games room with table tennis and table football
- Log burner in lounge
- Sky + package on lounge TV
The New Forest Hot Tub Cottage is an idyllic retreat for large groups looking for a country getaway, whilst still a short drive away from coastal cities. The property is a gorgeous 18th century thatched cottage situated on a private lane with no passing traffic, and is centrally positioned in the heart of a thriving village. It also has easy to access memorable woodland walks with local pubs and stores just a short walk away. You really couldn't be in a better location to visit the New Forest National Park.
This cosy cottage has everything you could possibly need for a short break away. It comprises a lounge with large wood burner and beamed ceiling, a separate dining room with a large table and seating for up to 12, a large kitchen/ diner with all the usual appliances including further seating for up to 7, a conservatory and a ground floor double bedroom with en-suite wet room.
On the first floor, there is a master bedroom with a kingsize bed and en-suite shower room (and a secret staircase!), a twin bedroom with basin, a double bedroom, a family bathroom (with corner bath and separate shower) and separate toilet. On the second floor, there is a further double bedroom and another twin bedroom, enabling the cottage to accommodate up to 12.
The Shepherds hut is situated in the garden within a short walk to separate shower room facilities to the main house. The bright and cosy interior is fully insulated, with electric heater, zip and link beds that can be either a king size or 2 singles and a handy stable door.
There is a double carport and also a large games room featuring a full-size table football and table tennis table, for those colder rainy days when the national parks aren't so appealing.
This hot tub cottage is also a 30 minute drive to Bournemouth and just under 40 minutes to Southampton, so the perfect location if you want to visit the seaside or experience city nightlife.
With a hot tub, games room, and brilliant location, the New Forest Hot Tub Cottage is a superb property for large groups celebrating with family, or well behaved hen and stag groups.
- 1 ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 king size bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 twin bedrooms one with pedestal hand basin
- 2 further double bedrooms.
- 1 zip and link bed that can be kingsize or 2 singles in Shepherds Hut
- Bathroom 1 Corner bath with separate shower, pedestal basin & WC
- Bathroom 2 En-suite shower room with basin & WC
- Bathroom 3 En-suite shower room with basin & WC
- Bathroom 4 Cloakroom with basin & WC
- Bathroom 5 Shower room with basin and WC for the Shepherds Hut