Activity : Southampton Rib Charter – SOU2255
Here are the highlights of the Southampton RIB Charter:
- RIB Power Boats
- Instruction -Skippers
- Specialist Equipment
- Protective Wet Weather
- Catering available
- Minimum group size is 10 people
The Southampton Rib Charter is fast, fun, safe, immaculately presented and guarentees your day to go down with a splash!
The Ribs are Coastguard coded and surveyed. The skippers are fully qualified, commercially endorsed, and carry significant public liability insurance not just for the Ribs but for all aspects of our event management services.
River Thames Rib Charter
Simply the most exciting event possible within the M25. Nothing else comes close. Rib events on the Thames literally stop the traffic. Organised with the panache and style for which we are renowned, make the maximum use of London's geography in a way never envisaged before.
Blasting through central London in close formation from Parliament to past the Thames Barrier for a high speed blast, seeing the heart of London and the financial districts on route bringing a new perspective of London.
The team are ideally placed to entertain small groups of 10 and large groups of up to 300 people - an ideal accompaniment to a meeting, conference or product launch. Recent customers have included MGM Studios from Los Angeles for the re-launch of their James Bond films.
Specialising in large corporate events but equally competitive at offering smaller bespoke events such as a small team bonding day out - high adrenaline entertainment without having to leave central London.
- We are able to operate on The Thames at any time during daylight hours. We have found that the format most enjoyed is a 2 hour blast through the principal section of Central London and then through the Thames Barrier where we have sufficient River space to demonstrate the amazing handling quality of the Ribs.
- Although we travel fast, we are very aware of and considerate to other River users. We clear the Thames Barrier for the high speed blast, creating an excellent finale before returning to the disembarkation point.
- These boats normally operate in choppy coastal waters. In central London we are able to guarantee operating in all but the most extreme conditions. Typically only snow storms will stop us.
- We provide smart breathable oilskins for everybody, which will keep participants warm and dry even through the most inclement weather.
- Most of our clients chose to join us just below and to the east of Tower Bridge on the North bank. As well as being convenient for both the city and the West End, there are excellent facilities at the adjacent hotel for leaving bags and taking refreshments overlooking the River both before and after the event. However the London based RIB blast can be organised from several central locations