Accommodation : Derby Self Catering Property – DER8754
Here are the highlights of Lockling House
- Six bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Hot tub for hire (extra charge)
- Sleeps up to 15 guests
Lockling house is a large detached holiday home split over three levels. To the rear of the house are lovely views over the Chevin Hills. The decking area and garden are south-facing so they get the sun all day.
There is a lovely village within easy walking distance with pubs, restaurants and shops and there is lots to explore in the local area. Nottingham and Derby are both within driving distance.
The Self Catering Detached House
On the Ground floor there is a kitchen which has been finished to a high standard with double inset ovens and 5 gas burners and a large fridge/freezer. There is a cloakroom/utility room off the hallway which has a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The large main lounge/dining room with its comfortable sofas has a wall mounted flat screen TV. There is plenty of space for 14 people to dine, and good views over the Chevin Hills.
The bathrooms have underfloor heating. The decking area has garden furniture, barbecue and hot tub.
- Bedroom 1 - sleeps up to 3in a double or twin beds with an additional single bed. First floor.
- Bedroom 2 - sleeps up to 3 in a double or twin beds with an additional single bed. First floor.
- Bedroom 3 - sleeps up to 2 in a double or twin beds. Ensuite bathroom. Ground floor.
- Bedroom 4 - sleeps up to 3 in single beds. Ground floor.
- Bedroom 5 - sleeps up to 2 in single beds. Ground floor.
- Bedroom 6 - sleeps up to 2 in a double or 2 single beds. Ensuite shower room. Ground floor.