Accommodation : Derby Self Catering Accommodation – DER8752
Here are the highlights of the 16th Century Holiday House:
- Six bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- Cinema Cellar
- Pool table
- Hot tub (extra charge)
- Sleeps up to 18 guests
This 16th Century house is in a fantastic setting, high in the rolling countryside of Derbyshire. It has its own private walled garden where a optional hot tub can be arranged (extra charge). In addition, there is a fantastic cinema cellar conversion, dining for all 18 guests, and a sizeable kitchen.
The accommodation is located 20-30 minutes from Derby and just 40 minutes from Nottingham.
Luxury House Accommodation
- Sitting room
- Bedroom 6 - a double/twin (sleeps 2)
Huge open plan kitchen/dining room with pool table area and wood burning stove. Kitchen is equipped with fridge freezer, wine chiller, 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens and induction hob. There is direct access into the walled garden which has a small pond.
- Bedroom 4 - a double/twin with a day bed with truckle under (sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 5 - a double/twin with a day bed with truckle under (sleeps 4)
- 2 shower rooms
- Bedroom 1 - a double/twin with a daybed with truckle under (sleeps 4) with ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 - a double/twin with ensuite shower room (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3 - a double/twin with ensuite shower room (sleeps 2)
Converted into a Cinema Room with 60 inch Television with Bose Sound System.