Accommodation : Bristol Self Catering Luxury Cabin – BRS60350
Bristol Self Catering Cabin Highlights:
- Accommodates 17 guests
- Five bedrooms with 15 beds
- 30ft outdoor heated swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- Minimum Group Size is 10
Accessed via its own private gated entrance Wick Lodge is a beautiful timber framed cabin located in the heart of Wick only 10 minutes from the picturesque Roman city of Bath.
Upon entering Wick Lodge through a snug but homely entrance the property really opens up and transforms into what feels like your own European Villa. Views from the french doors and property wide windows, the 30ft heated outdoor pool is as inviting and tempting as one could imagine. Neatly tucked to the right hand side of the glorious pool is a hot tub completely covered for those cold raining evenings.
Whether you're celebrating a family occasion, birthday weekend or stag & hen party Wick Lodge really does whisk you away from the daily grind and offer complete relaxation before the rat race resumes.
Bath and Bristol are easily reached and with the owners local knowledge I'm sure will help you plan your visit or assualt on the local nightlife.
3 bedrooms in the main house:
- Bedroom 1: 1 double and 1 single
- Bedroom 2: 1 bunk
- Bedroom 3: 3 bunks
2 wet room bathrooms in the main house.
On site annex - 2 bedroom annex located 3 meters from main building:
- Bedroom 1: 2 singles
- Bedroom 2: 4 singles
Annex hosts its own kitchen with full facilities and a bathroom with wet room shower.
- 30ft swimming pool.
- Hot tub
- Air conditioning in the main living spaceWi-fi
- Sky TV
- large kitchen area with large dining table to seat all guests.
- Speaker system provided
Large private garden.
Behind private drive way gates with enough parking for 8 cars.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Check in and check out is 12pm on both days.
- Towels are not provided
- The property is on the same level.
- The property is private to you and you will have full access to everything within the property.
- Codes will be provided to the driveway gates and to the property itself.