Accommodation : Brighton Stationhouse – BTN740
- Central Brighton
- 7 luxury bedroom suites
- Bridal suite with 4 person jacuzzi
- Dining table to accommodate 34
- 7 Hand built, luxury ‘wet rooms'
- Sleeps up to 27 in different beds
- Sleeps up to 34 guests in total
The Stationhouse is a fabulous newly renovated property in Brighton, just minutes from the station and Lanes. This property owner has years of experience in delivering high end short-term letting houses. The property is specified to a very high ‘boutique hotel’ standard whilst being available for private hire; giving guests the space, luxury & facilities of a hotel, yet with the privacy, choice and comfort of a home.
The Stationhouse is a conversion of Brighton’s former New England railway maintenance depot. The property still retains the former railway arches, measuring 5m across and spanning the width of each dining space.
This property can be combined with the neighbouring property if your group size is larger than 34.
Brighton Stationhouse Summary:
- Located in Brighton (BN1) by Brighton Mainline Train Station with secure council parking across the road.
- 7 ensuite bedrooms, each sleeping 4/5 with luxury 2 person ‘wet rooms’ & hand made artisan Moroccan glazed tiles
- Top Floor ‘Executive/Bridal Suite’ with ‘wet room’ & 4 person jacuzzi
- Hand built solid cedar and granite 11 metre ‘chef’s kitchen & private dining room’ spanning the entire ground floor of each property. Providing a private dining, entertainment, workshop and living space for 34 people.
- All bedroom suites are ‘business travel ready’ with storage, day beds, desk, 40 inch TV and charging ports
Neighbouring facilities include:
- The Open Market with its independent eateries, grocery shops and artist’s studios (3 minutes walk)
- The famous ‘Brighton Lanes’ (3 minutes walk)
- Brighton Mainline Train Station (5 minutes walk)
- Aldi supermarket and Sainsbury’s hypermarket (2 minutes walk)
- Multi story day/weekend/week parking (2 minutes walk)
- London Road with it’s cosmopolitan selection of pubs, bars and shops (1 minute walk)
Previous guests have said:
Such a great social space, I booked this for my hen weekend, we had 19 girls in the house. If you don’t mind climbing some stairs the house is very well laid out the bedrooms are very spacious
For a group of 17 people there was so much room as the place is massive! The rental is really nicely decorated to a high standard in an industrial style.