Terms and conditions for your own peace of mind
The terms relating in are promotional media as we, us or the company mean Adventure Connections / Corporate Connections UK. The term Facilitators/Providers/Consultants/Third parties, etc are the company or person/s delivering the activity, accommodation, event or holiday. Our office address: The Shire House, Firle, Sussex, BN86LP
All prices are current at time of production of the media material; we reserve the right to change the cost of activities, events, and packages, etc if changes are imposed on us. We reserve the right to change the content, date and location of the activity, event, and package if we or the facilitators, etc deem it necessary. We reserve the right to change the date of the activity, event and package if weather conditions affect your safety.
We reserve the right to change all costs, activities, events and packages; you will be notified if we need to do this. In the event that Adventure Connections/ Corporate Connections UK cannot re-date or re-locate the activity, event or holiday, etc then a full refund will be issued. Adventure Connections / Corporate Connections UK and facilitators reserve the right to exclude anyone or group of persons if deemed un-fit, un-reasonable, and irresponsible or falsify medical or booking forms or contracts, no refund will be issued under such circumstances and may be liable to further action. Adventure Connection / Corporate Connections UK will accept no liability from a third party.
Adventure Connection / Corporate Connections UK operate a self policing policy and this includes a one out all out option.
We endeavour to provide as much information through our marketing media as possible, however the descriptions and images of activities, events, packages, etc are generic for your ease, facilities and equipment differ from venue to venue. We advertise the closest venue/site/activities to the city requested, we will endeavour to locate the most appropriate venue/site/activities which you have requested however please note these can be some distance away. You will be notified of the approximate area but not informed of exact location until a booking has been made.
Certain venues and activities require identification and or credit card to cover breakage, etc. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you are allowing Adventure Connection / Corporate Connections UK to share such details.
By paying - a deposit and/or final/or full payment transaction. It is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree or would like to discuss the terms and conditions before you make any purchase, please contact the office. Absolutely no alterations will be made after booking.
You will be notified in writing if funds are to be debited from your account. Vouchers will be issued with a set date, which must be adhered to. If the date needs to be moved within the allocated time (six months from purchase) or the voucher is lost then there will be a charge of £25 for administration. Cancellation costs apply to all vouchers.
Payment and Cancellations:
A deposit is required to secure said activity, event and package, etc. No date will be reserved until we have cleared funds. All activities, events, packages, etc are only confirmed once you have received confirmation from the office.
Once confirmation has been received it is the responsibility of the lead person to check package, activity, event, etc is correct, if not the lead person has the five days 'booking window' (details below) to change confirmed package. After the expired period the package will adhere to the terms and conditions, including cancellation charges.
Once payment has been received by Adventure Connection / Corporate Connections UK it will be deemed that you have read, understood and will comply with the terms and conditions.
The lead person who submits an inquiry certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons expected to attend the event, etc including those added at a later date. The lead person must be 18 years or over. If you wish to cancel any part of the booking you should advise us immediately by telephone followed by a confirmatory letter which must be signed by the lead person who originally submitted the enquiry. Adventure Connection / Corporate Connections UK shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the total cost as follows. Changes to the account/booking will attract a £25 administration charge.
- 49 - 36 days - 60% of the total cost of activity, event and packages, etc
- 35 - 29 days - 80% of the total cost of activity, event and packages, etc
- Under 28 days -100% of the total cost of activity, event and packages, etc
The total cost of activity, package, event, etc is payable 6 weeks (8 weeks for self catering accommodation) before said activity, event or package, etc. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks (8 weeks for self catering and exclusive use properties,) then the full balance must be paid upon confirmation from the office, payment will be automatic in the case of an online booking.
If the final payment has not been received as specified on your account, no notification will be sent to you and the booking will be deemed null and void, the deposit will not be returned, and we have the right to re-sell the package to another client and we will take steps as laid out in terms and conditions for further possible recompense. It is your responsibility to pay the final balance as required.
Deposits are free of a credit card transaction charge upto £200 - our standard package deposit, for deposits over £200 a credit card transaction charge of 2.9% will be added (2.95% for an Amex card). Self catering or exclusive use property deposit will be from 25-50% of the rental price. Final balances paid via credit card will have a 2.9% transaction charge (2.95% for an Amex card). Alternate methods of payment are set out below which have no additional charges.
'Booking window' means all online bookings have a 7 day window to cancel without charge, a booking will automatically be deemed as confirmed and the deposit is non-refundable after this period unless the office has been notified of the cancellation. After the designated booking window has expired, terms and conditions will apply.
Booking Window Exceptions
The booking window does not apply to bookings taken either last minute or after a final payment has been made. All last minute bookings are non-refundable.
The booking window does not apply to any deposits taken for accommodation and/or self catering accommodation, these are non-refundable.
Cancellation By Us
Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors on our website descriptions and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings. Whilst we always endeavour to avoid changes and cancellations, we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to make a significant change to or cancel your booking, we will tell you as soon as possible. We will endeavour to offer you an alternative should a significant change or cancellation occur. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation. Very rarely, we may be forced by "force majeure" to change or terminate your event after arrival but before the scheduled departure. This is extremely unlikely but if this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to offer any refunds, pay you any compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
The Cost of Your Booking
The price of your event/package/etc will be confirmed at the time of booking, subject to the correction of any errors. We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. We will do so as soon as we become aware of the error, you will be notified if additional funds are required.
All persons attending an event, etc are responsible for organising their own insurance covering the risk of participation in the event or activity and cancellation insurance. We ask that all participants are fully and adequately insured. Some activities are by their nature dangerous. Those of you who have booked to participate in this type of activity assume the risks involved and Adventure Connection /Corporate Connections UK cannot be responsible for claims for injury or loss, unless caused by the negligence of Adventure Connection /Corporate Connections UK. This is why we ask all participants to be fully and adequately insured and we only use the most reputable suppliers, who comply with all standards and regulations and who themselves have proper insurance.
It is strongly recommended that you take out adequate travel/cancellation insurance. Please read your policy details carefully. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is adequate for your particular needs.
1. Under NO circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons, as stated in the brochure/website, occupy a property. Owners reserve the right to refuse or revoke any bookings from parties that may in their opinion (and at their sole discretion) be unsuitable for the property concerned. No properties or rooms within properties can, under any circumstances be sublet to a third party or be supplied/used by guests not named at the point of booking. In all instances the owners reserve the right to refuse bookings if, in their opinion, this condition is violated.
2. We expect all clients to have consideration for other people, in particular noise levels after 10.30pm. If in the owner or property managers reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to the property, or in any way damage the reputation and/or goodwill of the Owner we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the occupation of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the property. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s). No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination. Should we receive complaints concerning your behaviour and specifically noise we reserve the right to permanently withhold some or all of your security/damage deposit.
Special Requests and Medical Problems3. If you have any special requests, you must advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to meet any reasonable requests we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part. We regret we cannot accept any conditional bookings, i.e. any booking which is specified to be conditional on the fulfillment of a particular request. All such bookings will be treated as "standard" bookings subject to the above provisions on special requests.
If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability that may affect your stay, please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can advise as to the suitability of the chosen arrangements. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking, cancel when we become aware of these details. You will not be entitled to a refund and you may be liable for the cost of the package/event as laid out in our terms.
4. You must pay a security deposit of between £(GBP) 150 and 1500 according to the property you have booked prior to arrival. The cost of any damage to the property or to any items in and/or at the property caused or any service charges incurred by you or any member of your party (for example telephone calls) will be deducted by us from the security deposit at the end of your stay. If we resort to charging your card the payment of the security deposit by a credit card will attract a 2.9% transaction charge (2.95% for Amex cards). If no deductions are required, your security deposit will be refunded in full to you 7 -10 days after your departure from the property. If the security deposit is not sufficient to cover any damage caused or service charges incurred by you, you will be responsible for paying us any additional monies required immediately on request from us. We shall automatically pre-authorise the damage deposit with the card you paid your final balance with, up to 1 week before arrival, it is your responsibility to notify us of a different payment method of payment if preferred, ie, via BACS.
Self Catering and Exclusive use Facilities and Services
5. Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services that do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example but not exhaustive to, any additional services or facilities any other supplier agrees to provide for you. We do not guarantee internet connections and are not responsible if installed broadband services fail.
Self Catering and Exclusive use Terms and Conditions
6. Whilst we have incorporated and explained our self catering and exclusive venue use terms and conditions, each property has it's own. These are available upon request. It is deemed by booking a self catering or exclusive use venue with us that you understand that a third party terms and conditions exist and you will adhere to any additional terms as applicable. Adventure Connections will not be liable in any instance for any unreasonable terms from a third party.
Force Majeure/Low Bookings
(a) "Force Majeure": includes war, threat of war, riot, civil disobedience or strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or industrial disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, or any unforeseeable or unavoidable event beyond the Company's control.
(b) "Low Bookings": is where the number of persons who have booked a particular arrangement is less that the minimum required to make it viable.
Please be aware that external links to sites are owned and run by different companies or organisations and we take no responsibility for any information they contain.
Contributing Material and Email Address's
In contributing to us you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide.
It's important to note, however, that you still own the copyright to everything you contribute to us and that if your image and/or video, article, etc is accepted, we will endeavour to publish your name alongside it on the website. Please note that due to operational reasons this accreditation will probably not be possible with video. We cannot guarantee that all pictures and/or video, article, etc will be used and we reserve the right to edit your comments.
At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws.
We will automatically add the email address you gave us to send you company information, we will not share your email address externally, you have the right to un-subscribe at any time here. If you only wish to receive the specific event information you requested and not marketing material or promotional material, then please let us know when you inquire with us for the first time.
If you are unhappy with any element of your combined arrangements, you should notify us and the venue immediately so that we have an opportunity to investigate / rectify the problem. Should the problem be related to the accommodation, details should be passed immediately to us and the third party/hotel involved. If you continue to be dissatisfied and wish to complain formally, this should be done in writing and sent to the Company's registered office within seven days of the return date. As long as the above conditions have been observed, the matter will be investigated and a reply will be sent to you within 4 weeks of receipt of the complaint. If compensation is deemed to be appropriate by the company this will be limited only to the cost of the particular element of the package where the problem has arisen.
Adventure Connections / Corporate Connections UK reserve the right to change Terms and Conditions without notice.
Adventure Connections / Corporate Connections UK reserves the right to use a 'third parties' terms and conditions. (Supplied upon request.)
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Every attempt has been made to use clear and concise language in these terms and conditions, if any parts of the terms and conditions have not been fully understood, or if you have any further questions then please feel free to contact us for clarification.
Adventure Connections / Corporate Connections UK
The Shire House, Firle, Sussex, BN86LP
Credit card transactions - 2.9% charge. Amex card transactions - 2.95% charge. All types of debit cards - 0% charge. We do not accept Electron
By cheque, payable to either Adventure Connections or Corporate Connections UK. Cheques must arrive on or before final date for payment, please allow plenty of time for the post. Please do not send cash in the post.
Our account details: Please contact the office.
VAT Number: 797 7039 68
Adventure Connections / Corporate Connections UK
Please feel free to contact the office to discuss any aspect of our terms and conditions, if they are not clear or you would like further explanation or to request third party terms and conditions. We are here to help, stress free - hassle free.